Technical Features for Furuno PG700 Heading Sensor NMEA 2000
The Furuno PG-700 is a rate compensated heading sensor that incorporates innovative electromagnetic compass technology for highly accurate and stable readouts of your ship's heading. These sophisticated components are contained within a rugged, compact case. Unique design elements make the PG-700 virtually maintenance-free and easy to install. The PG-700 heading sensor detects terrestrial magnetism and produces compass data that can be utilized in CAN bus network.
Product # PG700
- Rate Compensated Heading Sensor
- Compact Unit w/ L-Bracket
- High Level of Accuracy & Stability
- Automatic Magnetic Field Distortion Correction
- Gives Solid-State Angular Rate Heading
- Easy & Flexible Installation
- Provides Precision Heading Data
- To Furuno CAN Bus Devices
- Operating Voltage: 9 VDC to 16 VDC
The Furuno PG700 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Furuno PG700 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Furuno PG700 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno PG700 Heading Sensor NMEA 2000