Technical Features for Furuno MCU004 Remote Control
The Furuno MCU004 is a compact, waterproof remote control unit for use with NavNet TZtouch and TZtouch2. The MCU004 features a large rotary knob with joystick. This new remote controller offers the expandability of a hardware key operation in addition to the multi touch operation of the TZT9/14/BB and TZTL12F/15F.
The MCU004 remote control features a large rotary knob and joystick, which can be utilized as the RotoKey on NavNet TZtouch and for zooming in/out on both TZtouch and TZtouch2. In addition, the joystick allows you to pan around the chart and move the cursor on the screen. The remote also has dedicated buttons that operate different functions, such as Edge Swiping, Home, Stand By/Auto for Autopilot control, MOB, and Center on vessel.
Product # MCU004
- Remote Control
- Controls Multiple TZtouch & TZtouch2 Displays
- Rotary Knob & Joystick to Take the Place of the RotoKey
- Allows Users to Zoom In & Out
- Power Supply: USB Bus Power (270mA MAX)
- Operating Temperature -15 to +55
- Built-in Buzzer
- Buttons for Edge Swiping, Home, MOB & More
- Allows For Toggling Back & Forth From One Display to Another
- Perfect Companion for Any Helm or Bridge
The Furuno MCU004 Remote Control has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Furuno MCU004 Remote Control with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Furuno MCU004 Remote Control is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno MCU004 Remote Control