Technical Features for Furuno DFF3 Black Box Sounder Module
The Furuno DFF3 Network Sounder Module uses FDF signal processing technology. It is designed for use with NavNet, NavNet VX2 and NavNet 3D. This unit can turn any NavNet display into a powerful, dual-frequency digital fish finder. Multiple displays can access this Module by using an Ethernet hub. It has selectable 1 to 3 kW output power.
The DFF3 offers Variable Transmission Rate for different depth ranges allows for more detailed observation of bottom. Choose any two operating frequencies from 28 to 200 kHz with FFS (Furuno Free Synthesis) technology.
Product # DFF3
- Black Box Sounder Module
- FDF Signal Processing Technology
- Furuno Free Synthesizer For Selectable Operating Frequency Of 28 - 200 kHz
- Dual Frequency
- Alternate Transmission
- Variable Transmission Rate for Detailed Observation of Bottom
- Includes 6 Pin Temperature Sensor
- Compatible w/ Airmar Transducer ID Technology
- Works w/ NavNet1, NavNet vx2 & NavNet 3D
The Furuno DFF3 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Furuno DFF3 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Furuno DFF3 gallery images above for more product views. The Furuno DFF3 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno DFF3 Black Box Sounder Module