Technical Features for Furuno Bronze TH NMEA2000 Depth & Temp
The Furuno DT-800MSF is a bronze Thru-Hull depth and temperature smart sensor. This element operates at a frequence of 235kHz so there is improved resolution without sacrificing sensitivity.
The DT-800MSF is a Airmar B617V housing style transducer designed with Airmar’s exclusive broadband ceramic technology. It's higher power rating 100 W RMS can calculate depth in as little as 0.45 m (1.4’) of water and can reach depths up to 180 m (600’). It is compatible with NMEA 2000 device.
Product # DT-800MSF
- Bronze TH - NMEA2000 Depth & Temp
- Urethane Acoustic Window
- 40 mA Power Supply
- Temperature Sensor w/ ±0.2°C (±0.1°F) Accuracy
- Provides Depth & Temp
- Smart Sensor Supply Voltage 10 VDC - 25 VDC
- 1/Sec Data Update Rate
- Sounding Depth 0.5 m (1.6’)-180 m (590’)
- Pulse Rate 20 000 p/nm (5.6 Hz per knot)
- Pressure Rating 3 m (10’)
- Cable Length: 6m
- 4 NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN)
The Furuno DT-800MSF has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Furuno DT-800MSF with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Furuno DT-800MSF is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno Bronze TH NMEA2000 Depth & Temp