Technical Features for Furuno Smart Sensor for FI50 TH D/T
The Furuno DT-800PSF is a retractable smart sensor for depth and temperature. It is compatible with FI50 instruments. It requires only one hole through the hull for installation. This element operates at a frequence of 235kHz so there is no interference with your 50/200 kHz fishfinder transducer.
The DT-800PSF is a Airmar P617V housing style transducer. It can find bottom even when installed on high deadrise hulls or on sailboats due to it's 12° beam. It is compatible with NMEA 2000 device.
Product # DT-800PSF
- Through Hull Transducer
- Frequency 235kHz
- Airmar's Smart™ Sensors Embedded Microelectronics
- Provides Depth & Temperature
- Near-Flush Housing Minimizes Drag w/ only 5 mm (3/16") Extending Outside of the Hull
- Molded Plastic P17 Housing
- Self-Jacking Cap Makes it Easier to Remove or Insert
- 6 Meter Cable w/ 5 Pin NMEA2000 Connector
The Furuno DT-800PSF has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Furuno DT-800PSF with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Furuno DT-800PSF is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno Smart Sensor for FI50 TH D/T