Technical Features for Furuno Smart Sensor for FI50 TH D/S/T
The Furuno DST-800PSF is a thru-hull depth, speed and temperature smart sensor for FI50 instruments. It requires only one hole through the hull with a diameter of 2 inches for installation. This element operates at a frequence of 235kHz so there is no interference with your 50/200 kHz fishfinder transducer.
The DST-800PSF is a Airmar P617V housing style transducer. It can find bottom even when installed on high deadrise hulls or on sailboats due to it's wide fore-aft, fan shaped beam. It is compatible with NMEA 2000 device.
Product # DST-800PSF
- Through Hull Transducer
- Frequency 235kHz
- Airmar's Smart™ Sensors Embedded Microelectronics
- Provides Depth, Speed & Temp
- 2" Hole Diameter for Installation
- 6 Meter Cable w/ 5 Pin NMEA2000 Connector
- Molded Plastic P17 Housing
- Self-Jacking Cap Makes it Easier to Remove or Insert
The Furuno DST-800PSF has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Furuno DST-800PSF with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Furuno DST-800PSF is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno Smart Sensor for FI50 TH D/S/T