Technical Features for Furuno 527ID-IHN In Hull Ducer No Connector
The Furuno 527ID-IHN is a M260 in-hull transducer kit of 1 kw and
can "shoot through the hull", and carry excellent performance with all the
advantages of an in-hull design without a hole in the boat to the propeller. It
operates at a frequency of 50/200 kHz with diplexer for single line transmission.
The 527ID-IHN uses Broadband Ceramic Technology resulting in higher resolution
without sacrificing sensitivity. The M260 packs an 88mm (3.5") ceramic at
200kHz, and seven dedicated elements operating at 50kHz.
Product # 527ID-IHN
- In Hull Ducer No Connector
- Frequency 50/200 kHz w/ Diplexer
- Power 1 kW
- Depth Transducer
- Beam Cone 19° at 50 kHz, 6° at 200 kHz
- Maximum Depth Range 1880-2500 Ft at 50 kHz, 700-1000 Ft at 200kHz
- Plastic Transducer w/ In-Hull Mounting Kit
- Adjustable Tank for Hull Deadrise
- Tank Filled w/ Non-Toxic Antifreeze
The Furuno 527ID-IHN has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Furuno 527ID-IHN with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Furuno 527ID-IHN is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno 527ID-IHN In Hull Ducer No Connector