Technical Features for Furuno SC-50 Satellite Compass
The Furuno SC-50 is a second generation Satellite Compass, which utilizes Furuno’s advanced GPS Kinematic technology. This hybrid integration of GPS receiver technology and a 3-axis solid-state rate sensor provide accurate and steady heading information, even when bridges or tall buildings block satellite signals.
The SC50 offers highly accurate GPS WAAS Data for SOG, COG, ROT, and L/L. Multiple, programmable hi-speed heading data outputs allow you to send this information where you need it, and our unique Analog Pitch and Roll Output can be used to enhance your Furuno Sonar System.
- Satellite Compass
- 4.5" Backlit Silver Bright LCD Display
- Newly Designed Processor Unit
- Provides Enhanced Accuracy & Performance
- Highly Accurate GPS WAAS Data
- SOG, COG, ROT, & L/L
- 12 Discrete Channels
- 0.8° of Heading Accuracy
- Tri-Antenna System
- Reduces Effect of Pitching, Rolling & Yawing
- Short Settling Time of 3-4 Min.
- Heading Output in NMEA 0183, IEC 61162-1 & AD-10
- Four Display Modes:
- Compass Rose
- Nav Data
- Heading Mode
- Follow-up Rate of 25 Degrees/Second
- Unique Analog Pitch & Roll Output for Furuno Sonar Systems
- Heading Information for Radar/ARPA, AIS, ECDIS, Scanning Sonar & Chart Plotter
- Routine Maintenance Free
- IMO MSC.116(73) Type Approved As a THD
- 4.5" Monochrome LCD Display w/ Standard Accessories
- 25.6" Low Profile Dome Antenna Unit w/ Three GPS Receivers
- Processor Unit
- 15m Antenna Cable Assembly
The Furuno SC-50 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Furuno SC-50 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Furuno SC-50 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno SC-50 Satellite Compass