Technical Features for Furuno FA50 AIS50 Class B AIS Receiver
The Furuno FA50 is a class B AIS (Automatic Identification System) reciever capable of exchanging navigation and ship data between own ship and other ships or coastal stations. It complies with IMO MSC. 140(76) Annex 3, A.694, ITU-R M.1371-2 and DSC ITU-R M.825-3. The FA50 consists of a transponder unit with GPS antenna. The transponder contains a VHF transmitter, two TDMA receivers on two parallel VHF channels, interface, communication processor, and internal GPS receiver.
Also included is AIS viewer software from MaxSea, which allows basic display of AIS targets on a PC. The internal GPS is a 12-channel all-in-view receiver with differential capability. It also gives position, COG and SOG.
Product # FA50
- Class B AIS Receiver
- Monitors Class B AIS Broadcasts
- AIS Target Tracking Awares
- By Monitoring Target's Name, Course, Speed etc.
- Dual Channel AIS Monitoring Ability
- Receives AIS Messages upto 100% More Frequently
- Dual Frequencies from 156.025MHz to 162.025MHz
- High Sensitivity, Synthesized Receiver
- Auto Switching Between International & Local AIS Channels
- Serial Output for Integration w/ Radars & Chart Plotters
- Static Data:
- MMSI (Maritime Mobile Service Identity)
- Ship's Name
- Call Sign
- Type of Ship
- Location of Position-Fixing Antenna on Ship
- Dynamic Data:
- Ship's Position w/ Accuracy Indication & Integrity Status
- Coordinated universal time (UTC)
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Speed over Ground (SOG)
- Voyage Related Data:
- Hazardous Cargo
- Safety-Related Messages
The Furuno FA50 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Furuno FA50 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Furuno FA50 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno FA50 AIS50 Class B AIS Receiver