Technical Features for Furuno DFF1 Digital (FDF) Black Box Echosounder Module f/ NavNet
The Furuno DFF1 Network Sounder Module uses FDF Digital Filter Technology. It is designed for use with NavNet, NavNet VX2 and NavNet 3D. This unit can turn any NavNet display into a powerful, dual-frequency digital fish finder. Multiple displays can access this Module by using an Ethernet hub. It has selectable 1 to 3 kW output power.
The DFF1 has a selectable 600W or 1kW output power. Choose LF (50kHz), HF (200kHz) or both at the touch of a key and obtain detailed echoes of bottom structure and fish using range scales of up to 5,000 ft. This unit is used on a NavNet display so its radar and chart plotter features can be use.
Product # DFF1
- Black Box Echosounder Module
- FDF (Furuno Digital Filter) Makes the Picture Clearer and Easier
- Selectable Output Power of 600W or 1kW
- Dual Frequency 50/200 kHz
- 8/16/64 Color Echo Presentations
- 8 Range Scales to 2,500 Ft
- Audio & Visual Alarms for Water Depth, Fish Echoes & water temperature
- Wide Variety of Transducer Options
- Selectable Automatic Cruising or Fishing Modes to Suit your Style of Boating
- Automatic Function for Detecting Fish & Bottom in both Shallow & Deep Water
- White Line Feature Helps Discriminate Fish Lying Near the Bottom
- Power Supply: 12 - 24 VDS
Compatible With The Following Series:
- NavNet1, NavNet vx2 & NavNet 3D
The Furuno DFF1 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Furuno DFF1 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Furuno DFF1 gallery images above for more product views. The Furuno DFF1 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno DFF1 Digital (FDF) Black Box Echosounder Module f/ NavNet