Technical Features for Furuno FCV1150 Color Fish Finder
Product # FCV1150
The Furuno FCV1150 is a color digital sounder designed for a variety of professional fishing operations. It employs Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) technology which permits a wide selection of operating frequencies from 28 to 200 kHz to best suit your fishing operation. The sounder includes wide variety of display modes and functions like single (HF/LF), dual, single + zoom, mix mode, Nav Data and A-Scope.
The FCV1150 can be interfaced with a Furuno Satellite Compass to compensate for heaving caused by the movement of the ocean, providing unwavering, stable detection even in rough seas.
- 12.1" Sunlight Viewable Color LCD Display
- AR Coated & Anti-Polarized Sunglass Filter
- Multiple Display Modes
- Low/High Frequency
- Dual Frequency
- Bottom Lock Expansion
- Marker Zoom
- Bottom Zoom
- for Rapid Fish Detection & Species Identification
- White Line Mode
-For Enhanced Bottom Fish Detection
- Quick Gain Setting
- Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) Transceiver
- Allows you to choose any 2 Frequencies between 28 & 200 kHz to fit your Fishing Operation
- Furuno Digital Filter (FDF)
- Optimizes Gain to Obtain Highly Defined Images of Underwater Conditions
- 1kW/2kW/3kW Power Output
The Furuno FCV1150 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Furuno FCV1150 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Furuno FCV1150 gallery images above for more product views. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like Bronze Thru Hull Transducer, Plastic Thru Hull Transducer, and Plastic Transom Speed/Temp Transducer for the Furuno FCV1150. The Furuno FCV1150 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno FCV1150 Color Fish Finder