Technical Features for Furuno DRS12A NavNet 3D 12kW Ultra High Definition Digital Radar Less Antenna
The Furuno DRS12A 4 foot NavNet 3D Radar Sensor ushers in a new era in radar performance. The DRS12A is a 12kw open array radar that can reach distances up to 72 nautical miles with a horizontal beam width of just 5.2 degrees. This Ultra High Definition (UHD) digital radar offers crystal clear, noise free target presentation by using it’s real-time digital signal processing. The radar also has automatic digital settings for sea, rain and gain. Great for users who just want to turn on their radar and go!
The DRS12A also lets you view two different ranges at the same time with its simultaneous scanning technology. You can view and control each range separately including gain and clutter control. Commercial-grade radar performance is now available in the ultimate MFD navigation suite.
Product # DRS12A
- NavNet 3D Radome
- Ultra High Definition (UHD™) Digital Radar
- Crystal Clear, Noise-Free Target Presentation
- Automatic Real-Time Digital Signal Processing
- 12KW Power
- 72 NM Maximum Range
- Auto Adjust Antenna Rotation Speed
- Real-time Auto Gain/Sea/Rain Controls
- Simultaneous Scanning Technology
- Providing Unsurpassed Target Detection
- New & Improved Dome Housing
- NMEA 2000® Network Compatible
- 12kW DRS6A Gearbox for NavNet 3D
- 15 Meter Radar Sensor Cable Assembly
The Furuno DRS12A has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Furuno DRS12A with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Furuno DRS12A is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno DRS12A NavNet 3D 12kW Ultra High Definition Digital Radar Less Antenna