Technical Features for Furuno 1835 10.4" Color LCD Radar
The Furuno 1835 Radar is a high contrast 10.4" color LCD radar designed for a wide range of vessels including pleasure craft, fishing boats and work boats. This new radar offers crystal clear target presentation with automatic Gain/Sea/Rain controls to deliver noise-free radar presentation. It features superb detection of even small targets both at short and long range. It features superb detection of even small targets both at short and long range. It also boasts all-new display modes which will assist you with navigating safely on all waters.
The 1835 allows you to see far away objects before they are visible, and allows you to see in the dark, fog or during periods of obstructed visibility in any weather condition. With its advanced signal processing technology, the 1835 demonstrates a substantial increase in target detection, particularly for close range targets.
Product # 1835 / DISP
- Multi-Color LCD Radar
- 10.4" Portrait Multi-Color CRT Display
- Bonded LCD Provides Clear View in All Conditions
- Rugged & Weatherproof
- 4.0 Kilowatt Transmitter Unit
- 18 Range Scales From 0.125 to 36 nm
- Off-Center Mode
- Allows to Shift Focus on Specific Area Ahead of or Around Vessel
- Supports Stable AIS/ARPA Target-Tracking w/ Zoom Display
- Full Screen Mode
- Lets Observe a Wider Range Around the Vessel
- Enhanced Auto Tuning or Gain Controls
- Enhanced Automatic Control of Rain Clutter
- Echoes in Multiple Colors
The Furuno 1835 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Furuno 1835 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Furuno 1835 gallery images above for more product views. The Furuno 1835 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno 1835 10.4" Color LCD Radar