Technical Features for Furuno FR8125 12kW 12.1" 72nm UHD Radar System
The Furuno FR8125 is a 12.1 inch multi-colored LCD radar that features state of the art signal processing, which makes it easier to identify targets in heavy rain and poor visibility. This radar detects between rain and surface reflections, providing the ability to find and track the movement of rain clouds as well as removing unnecessary echoes. It also features one-touch auto-adjust settings for gain or sea clutter or rain clutter.
The FR8125 has an optional 48 rpm high-speed antenna rotation displays information clearly in narrow passages and on high-speed vessels and superior short range target detection capability and superior short range target detection capability. It has head-up, course-up, north-up and true view and true trail display modes for easy tracking of the movements of individual vessels and up to three programmable radar settings can be selected to give the best radar performance in different sea conditions.
Product # FR8125
- Multi-Color LCD Radar
- 12.1" SVGA color TFT LCD Display
- Echo Colors of 32 Levels
- Range: 72 n.m.
- Rugged & Weatherproof
- 12.0 Kilowatt Peak Power
- Superior Short Range Target Detection
- Auto Adjust Gain, Tuning & AC Rain/Sea
- High-Speed 48 RPM Antenna
- True Motion Echo Trail
- Five Display Modes:
- True View
- True Trail
- Up to Three Programmable Radar Settings
- Auto Plotter for Automatic Acquisition & Tracking
- Displays Upto 100 AIS Targets
- 12.1" Color LCD Radar Display
- 48 RPM Gearbox w/ 12 kW Transceiver
- 15 Meter Signal Cable Assembly
The Furuno FR8125 has many exciting features for users of all types. The Furuno FR8125 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Furuno FR8125 12kW 12.1" 72nm UHD Radar System